Thursday, August 27:
In breaking local news, DCM Transport has made a bold move to drive out in front of the competition by actually listening to their drivers! By increasing driver pay, home time and benefits, DCM has proven that they truly value their drivers! Details follow below.
DRIVERS – YOU TOLD US WHAT YOU NEEDED AND WE LISTENED!
- HOME TIME! You told us you needed more home time. Now we offer Standard Regional OR Adjusted Regional. Standard Regional – home weekly with 34 hour reset. Adjusted Regional – home weekly with full 48 hours off.
- GOVERN SPEED! You told us you wanted a bit more speed flexibility. We’ve just raised our governing to 67 mph!
- INCOME! You told us you needed to earn more to take care of your family. We’ve just raised our pay scale! We will now pay experienced drivers with clean MVR up to .55 cpm!
- REWARDS! We will review your driver scorecard 3 months after hire and will reward you with a bump in pay if metrics are met.
- REWARDS! We will pay you an extra 3 cpm each month that you complete on-time pick-ups & deliveries!
- REWARDS! We will pay you an extra 3 cpm each month that you hit your fuel goal!
- REWARDS! We will pay you $75 for EVERY SINGLE DOT Inspection with no violations!
- BENEFITS! We offer a complete package including company paid health insurance, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays & 401K!
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY! WE ARE CURRENTLY ASSIGNING TRUCKS TO REGIONAL DRIVERS.
Call Becky @ 1-800-222-5532
Tuesday, June 12:
Check out these top-rated FREE apps available for truckers!
Monday, May 07:
Great article in our local newspaper about our owners, Doug & Terri Moore, and how they first launched DCM Transport.
Tuesday, April 10:
A bit of company news to share this month. DCM Transport has added a new member to our Dispatch Team.
Please welcome our new dispatcher, Angie Johnson! Angie was born and raised in the London Mills area as a “farm kid” and is currently residing in Maquon, where she has lived the last 25 years with her husband Ernie. They have two children. Daughter Elizabeth, who is graduating from Bradley University this May, and son Ben, who is currently finishing up his freshman year at Western Illinois University. They also have two Blue Heeler dogs, Bo and Max.
Angie has her Bachelors of Business in Accounting from WIU and comes to us with a multitude of experience. During her free time, Angie enjoys spending time with her family and dogs, reading, walking and shopping. She also relishes time with friends on the river or around a fire. Summer is Angie’s favorite season!
Tuesday, February 06:
Interesting article about the industry-wide issue of detention. A hot-button topic for sure. In time, perhaps e-logs will shed enough light to garner some changes.
Thursday, December 14:
Interesting article on electronic logs and how they might affect the freight market. The quote below is just one of the points made in the article. Good read!
“ELDs will help fix areas that have been in blind spots for a long time, especially shippers not respecting truckers’ hours.“
Thursday, November 30:
It’s happened yet again.
A trucker in mid-September drove his 18-wheeler on a pedestrian-only New Jersey boardwalk for nearly three miles before being stopped by a police officer. The driver, whose truck damaged 100 ft. of railing and…(click link above to continue)
Thursday, October 26:
A recent article published by TTNews.com says “Wellness programs provider Rolling Strong announced a new mobile app that enables commercial drivers to focus on making healthy lifestyle choices on the road.”