Position: CDL A Regional Truck Driver
CDL A Truck Drivers – Want to join a company that actually listens to their drivers?
DRIVERS – YOU TOLD US WHAT YOU NEEDED AND WE LISTENED!
WE JUST RAISED OUR COMPENSATION PACKAGE!
- HOME TIME! You told us you needed more home time. Now we offer Standard Regional OR Adjusted Regional. Standard Regional – home weekly with 34 hour reset. Adjusted Regional – home weekly with full 48 hours off.
- GOVERN SPEED! You told us you wanted a bit more speed flexibility. We’ve just raised our governing to 67 mph!
- INCOME! You told us you needed to earn more to take care of your family. We’ve just raised our pay scale! We will now pay experienced drivers with clean MVR up to .55 cpm!
- REWARDS! We will review your driver scorecard 3 months after hire and will reward you with a bump in pay if metrics are met.
- REWARDS! We will pay you an extra 3 cpm each month that you complete on-time pick-ups & deliveries!
- REWARDS! We will pay you an extra 3 cpm each month that you hit your fuel goal!
- REWARDS! We will pay you $75 for EVERY SINGLE DOT Inspection with no violations!
- BENEFITS! We offer a complete package including company paid health insurance, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays & 401K!
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY! WE ARE CURRENTLY ASSIGNING TRUCKS TO REGIONAL DRIVERS.
Call Becky @ 1-800-222-5532
DCM Transport Driver Requirements:
- Valid CDL Class A in your state of residence.
- Must pass a DOT pre-employment physical exam.
- Must test negative on a pre-employment controlled substance test.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must pass the DCM Transport road test
- Two years Class A driving experience (*preferred)
- Working knowledge of current Hours of Service regulations
- Qualcomm and electronic logging experience preferred but we will train if needed.
- Must value safety!
- Must be able to perform pre and post trip inspections which require stooping, general bending and crouching.
- An acceptable motor vehicle record with no DUI’s, reckless driving convictions, no positive controlled substance tests or felony convictions in the last 5 years.
*If weather permits and training resources are available, we will consider training an otherwise qualified candidate. **Training temporarily suspended due to Covid-19**
DCM Transport Driver Responsibilities:
- Good planning and time management skills resulting in on-time pick-ups and deliveries!
- Compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, local speed and traffic laws.
- Treating Customers, coworkers and other motorists with courtesy.
- Proactive communication with your Dispatch Team.
- Maintaining driver logs according to DOT regulations.
- Pre/Ongoing/Post-trip inspections as required and as necessary.
- Minimal assistance loading and unloading of freight, when authorized, not to exceed 55 lbs.
- Inventory freight at receivers to validate bill of lading, obtain required signature for acceptance of goods.
- Timely filling-out and turning-in necessary paperwork to the terminal for billing and payroll.
- Must be able to read, speak and communicate in English.