WE JUST RAISED OUR COMPENSATION PACKAGE!
Our drivers enjoy frequent home time (every week) and plenty of miles to keep them moving. At DCM you are recognized as a name, not a truck or ID number. A family owned company with a big family feel makes us stand out among other carriers.
As an Illinois based transportation company we primarily cover the central Midwest. Here are our most traveled states: Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Georgia, Tennessee, N. Carolina and Texas; to the Dallas/Houston areas.
- Guaranteed Weekly Gross Minimums*
- Paid orientation
- Performance review after 3rd month with bump in pay (if qualify)
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- Per Diem pay
- Stop pay
- Driver assist pay
- Lay over pay
- Detention pay
- On time PU/Del bonus – extra 3 cpm just for being on time!
- Fuel bonus – extra 3 cpm when you hit goal!
- Violation free DOT inspection bonus – $75!
- Competitive mileage pay for regional and OTR drivers.
- Life insurance -company paid
- Health insurance-company paid
- Rider Program-no cost
- No East coast
- Frequent drop and hooks
- Bonus Pay Program
- 21 years of age
- Prefer 2 years of verifiable experience
- Driving school may be considered a partial substitute for experience
- Valid CDL license in the state you reside in
- Pass a Pre-employment Drug Screen
- Pass a Pre-employment D.O.T. physical
- Is physically qualified to drive the vehicle, in accordance with Sec. 391.41;
A previous employment check, MVR, and pre-employment screening will be obtained on all potential drivers.
- All tractors are assigned, no slip seating
- Late model air ride freightliners
- 53′ Dry Van, all trailers are air-ride
- Mercedes Benz and Detroit power
- Straight 10 Speed transmissions, some automatics
- Cascadia and Columbia Mid-Roof Conventionals
*Must meet simple qualifiers